EEB Declines After Radio Report About Merger Tweet: Bogota MoverChristine Jenkins and Oscar Medina
Empresa de Energia de Bogota SA, the electricity provider in Colombia’s capital, dropped to a one-month low after W Radio reported the company’s newly appointed president had mentioned on his personal Twitter account a plan to merge city-controlled utilities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster