Super Bowl Ads Face Off on Twitter in Online Brand BattleEdmund Lee, Brian Womack and Douglas MacMillan
A stolen prom kiss and speeding showgirls competed against an unexpected blackout and a clever Oreo post for online fans as the Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself