Romanee-Conti 1990 Sells for $69,400 at Acker Hong KongGuy Collins
A six-magnum case of Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Assortment 1990 fetched HK$541,200 ($69,400) at an Acker Merrall & Condit sale in Hong Kong, more than 15 percent up from last year, as demand persisted for top Burgundies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone