Clearwire Spoke to AT&T, China Mobile About DealsScott Moritz and Cornelius Rahn
Clearwire Corp., the wireless carrier that received takeover proposals from Sprint Nextel Corp. and Dish Network Corp., said it also had talks with eight other companies over the past two years about various deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day