Banks Told Too Much Capital Is Bad in Swedish About-FaceNiklas Magnusson and Johan Carlstrom
Sweden is telling its banks not to amass too much capital less than 18 months after breaking with the rest of Europe in demanding lenders meet some of the world’s toughest regulatory standards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing