Wheat Falls; Palm Oil Gains; Copper Rises: Commodities at CloseChristian Schmollinger
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.2 percent to 671.51 at 5:34 p.m. Singapore time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials increased 0.4 percent to 1,608.115.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day