U.K. Stocks Fall From 2008 High on U.S. GDPCorinne Gretler and Adria Cimino
U.K. stocks fell from a 4 1/2-year high as a report showed the U.S. economy, its largest trading partner, unexpectedly contracted in the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks