Pekao Sinks Most in 2 Years on UniCredit Stake Cut: Warsaw MoverPiotr Bujnicki
Bank Pekao SA, Poland’s second-biggest lender, dropped the most in more than two years after UniCredit SpA said it was selling as much as 9.1 percent of its local unit to free capital and increase earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards