Apple’s $1 Billion Verdict Against Samsung Left IntactJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc.’s $1.05 billion damages award against Samsung Electronics Co. from its patent-infringement trial in San Jose, California, was left intact after a judge denied Apple’s bid to increase the award.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- George Soros Pours Billions Into Charity Ahead of Tax Deadline