Philips Sells DVD Business as Health Demand Boosts ProfitMaaike Noordhuis
Royal Philips Electronics NV, 50 years after unveiling the compact cassette for music mixtapes, agreed to sell its audio and video unit to focus on more profitable cancer scanners and energy-savings light bulbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy