Horse DNA Found in Spain Burgers Amid Standards ConcernManuel Baigorri
Horse DNA has been found in two beef burger products sold in Spain, according to a report by the Spanish consumer organization OCU, adding to concern over food standards after similar discoveries in the U.K. and Ireland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy