U.S. Stocks Gain on Earnings; Oil Reaches Four-Month HighStephen Kirkland and Sarah Pringle
U.S. stocks rose on better-than-forecast earnings from companies including Pfizer Inc. and Valero Energy Corp., returning benchmark indexes to five-year highs. Oil helped lead a rally in commodities as global reports boosted economic confidence, while the dollar fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy