Amazon Rises After Sales, North American Margins ImproveDanielle Kucera
Amazon.com Inc., the world’s largest Internet retailer, surged after reporting gains in sales and North American operating margin as it benefited from investments in warehouses and a jump in holiday shopping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting