Reddy Plans Will to Avoid Ambani-Like Dispute: Corporate IndiaGanesh Nagarajan
Prathap C. Reddy, the 80-year-old founder of India’s biggest hospital operator, is breaking with tradition to avoid the sort of dispute which led to a feud between the nation’s richest brothers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day