Google Leads Fight to Limit Government Access to E-Mail on CloudEric Engleman
Google Inc., which says it gets about 1,400 requests a month from U.S. authorities for users’ e-mails and documents, is organizing an effort to press for limits on government access to digital communications.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing