Lafite Starts U.K. Sales Before U.S. as Market Picks UpGuy Collins
A case of Chateau Lafite 1982 Bordeaux, along with Chateau Latour from the same year and Romanee-Conti Burgundies, will go on sale at Sotheby’s in London this week before the focus of wine auctions moves to New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself