Singapore Hunts for New Zuckerberg With Stanford-Style DormSharon Chen
As National University of Singapore students drifted to the college bar for Wednesday’s “Ladies Night,” Ishan Agrawal sat in his dorm’s common room, working out how to harness the Internet to fight corruption in India.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts