Senators to Probe Air Force’s $1 Billion Failed SoftwareTony Capaccio
Computer Sciences Corp.’s performance on a failed $1 billion software project for the U.S. Air Force and the service’s management of it are under investigation by the Senate Armed Services Committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant