Coffee Leaf Rust Threatens Production in Central AmericaAndres R. Martinez, Andrew J. Barden and Isis Almeida
Coffee growing nations in Central America will need $300 million to fight a disease spreading in the region and reducing crops, said Nils Leporowski, president of Guatemala’s National Coffee Association, known as Anacafe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing