Japan’s Metal Smelters See 12 Billion Yen Cost Rise on PowerJae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Base-metal producers in Japan, the world’s third-largest economy, will face a 12 billion yen ($135 million) cost gain if power companies follow a rate increase by Tokyo Electric Power Co., according to an industry group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing