Bo Bengtsson's $2 Million Ultimate Speakers
You use 40 subwoofer cones, all lined up in a grid, for the bass. Why not fewer big ones instead?
This way, you get extremely low distortion, so low you can’t measure it. Frankly, that was more or less how I wanted to challenge myself: by asking, “What would it take to make a no-compromise speaker that could play very loud with a distortion so low that it’s barely measurable?”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing