Bo Bengtsson's $2 Million Ultimate Speakers
You use 40 subwoofer cones, all lined up in a grid, for the bass. Why not fewer big ones instead?
This way, you get extremely low distortion, so low you can’t measure it. Frankly, that was more or less how I wanted to challenge myself: by asking, “What would it take to make a no-compromise speaker that could play very loud with a distortion so low that it’s barely measurable?”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion