Blackstone Said to Seek $450 Million for Hotel FinancingHui-yong Yu and Sarah Mulholland
Blackstone Group LP, the largest U.S. hotel owner, is in talks to borrow about $450 million to refinance debt on San Diego’s historic Hotel del Coronado to take advantage of lower interest rates, a person with knowledge of the plans said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's