Russian Web Giants’ Expansion Plans Threatened by GoogleIlya Khrennikov
When Apple Inc. released new maps for Russia in September, customers wondered why their iPhones showed Moscow streets named after Soviet-era leaders two decades after they had been rechristened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure