Jobs Threatened Suit If Palm Didn’t Agree to Hiring TermsJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc. founder Steve Jobs suggested the computer maker collude with Palm Inc. to prevent the companies from hiring employees away from each other, according to a court filing in an antitrust lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock