Australia’s Slower Inflation Expands RBA Rate-Cut Scope: EconomyMichael Heath
Australian consumer prices gained less than economists forecast last quarter on cheaper food and health care, pushing down the local dollar and giving the central bank scope to reduce interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone