Texas Instruments Forecasts Sales Short of Some EstimatesIan King
Texas Instruments Inc., the largest maker of analog chips, predicted first-quarter sales that fell short of some analysts’ estimates as electronic-device makers postpone orders to keep inventory low amid lackluster demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day