Daimler Sees ‘Stronger’ Sales in Steady Turkey Vehicle MarketErcan Ersoy
Mercedes-Benz Turk AS, the Turkish unit of Daimler AG, expects “stronger” car and van sales this year in a market that is forecast to be stagnant, according to Wolf-Dieter Kurz, the unit’s chief executive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life