Singapore Dollar Losing Luster to Higher Returns: Southeast AsiaYumi Teso and Lilian Karunungan
Singapore’s dollar will underperform most regional counterparts this year as a pickup in the global economy and faster growth among its peers reduces demand for the republic’s top-rated securities, according to HSBC Global Asset Management and Mizuho Asset Management Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States