Edison, BrightSource Cancel California Solar Power ContractAndrew Herndon
Edison International, the owner of California’s second-largest electric utility, and BrightSource Energy Inc. canceled a power purchase agreement for a 200-megwatt solar-thermal project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster