Treasuries Rise as Debt-Ceiling Concern Revives Haven BidSusanne Walker
Treasuries rose, with 10-year yields falling from the highest level in a week, as speculation U.S. lawmakers will fail to reach agreement on raising the nation’s debt ceiling revived demand for the safest securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks