Spain’s Revoredo Is Billionaire With Cash in Armored VansTom Metcalf and Zohair Siraj
Helena Revoredo, the widow of the founder of Prosegur Cia de Seguridad SA, whose 4,200 yellow armored vans haul more than $400 billion a year, has become one of Spain’s richest women after a surge in the company’s Latin American business attracted investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks