Restaurants Cut Steak Prices to Win Back Hockey FansFrederic Tomesco and Christopher Donville
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund and Sportscene Group Inc. are among businesses boosting advertising and offering discounts to win back National Hockey League fans after a 17-week lockout that cost Canadian companies as much as C$800 million ($812 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures