Tim Rallies on Authorization to Resume Infinity Day PlanDenyse Godoy
Tim Participacoes SA, Brazil’s second-biggest mobile operator by market share, rose to a five-month high after regulators cleared a sales promotion that was suspended last year on concern over service quality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy