Florida Worker Pension Changes Are Legal, Court RulesJef Feeley and Christine Jordan Sexton
Florida’s changes to its public-employee pension system didn’t violate government workers’ constitutional rights, the state Supreme Court ruled in a victory for Republican Governor Rick Scott.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing