Macquarie Buys U.K. Gas-Fed Power Plants in Bet Profits to RiseRachel Morison
Macquarie Group Ltd., Australia’s largest investment bank, has bought two natural gas-fed power stations in the U.K. in a bet that profit from burning the fuel will rise after three years of declines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts