Advanced Micro Devices Sues Ex-Workers Over Trade SecretsDon Jeffrey
Advanced Micro Devices Inc., a maker of processors for personal computers, accused ex-employees in a lawsuit of taking “sensitive” company documents when they went to work for competing chipmaker Nvidia Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing