SAP Shares Fall After Earnings Trail Analysts’ EstimatesCornelius Rahn
SAP AG, the biggest maker of business-management software, fell the most in six months after reporting earnings that trailed analysts’ estimates because of rising spending and slowing growth in the Americas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day