Rand Hits Six-Week Low as Amplats Output Cut Fuels Trade ConcernRobert Brand
The rand fell to its lowest level against the dollar in almost six weeks after Anglo American Platinum Ltd. said it will idle shafts and cut output, fueling concern South Africa’s current-account deficit will widen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations