UPS’s Failed TNT Offer Wipes Out $55 Million in Bank FeesChris V. Nicholson and Aaron Kirchfeld
Investment banks advising United Parcel Service Inc. and TNT Express NV on their blocked deal will miss about $55 million they were set to earn on the deal, which collapsed almost a year after the offer was first made.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing