News Corp. Wins Control of German Division for $464 MillionCornelius Rahn
Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. increased its stake in German pay-TV company Sky Deutschland AG to a majority, 18 months after giving up a bid to fully acquire British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing