Eastern Europe Seeks Growth Drivers as Austerity Cuts DemandAgnes Lovasz and Radoslav Tomek
Eastern European policy makers are seeking new drivers to spur economic growth as austerity measures squeeze domestic demand, the euro area’s debt crisis slows exports and western banks withdraw funding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day