European Stocks Post Weekly Drop on Valuation, ChinaTom Stoukas
European stocks fell in the second week of 2013 amid the highest valuation in 11 quarters for the benchmark Stoxx Europe 600 Index and concern that quickening inflation in China will limit the scope for economic stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day