European Coal for 2014 Delivery Rises Most in More Than a MonthMarek Strzelecki
European coal for 2014 delivery gained the most in more than a month.
Thermal coal for delivery next year to Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Antwerp added 0.8 percent to $102.10 a metric ton at 10:40 a.m. in London, according to broker data compiled by Bloomberg. That’s the contract’s biggest gain since Nov. 23.
Bloomberg tracks information from ICAP Plc, GFI Group Inc., Marex Spectron Group Ltd., Credit Suisse Group AG, IHS McCloskey, Tradition Financial Services and Tullett Prebon Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap's Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rise With Treasuries as Dollar Slips: Markets Wrap
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses