Best Buy U.S. Sales Halt Decline, Helping Schulze’s BidChris Burritt
Best Buy Co.’s sales stabilized in the U.S. during the holiday season after three quarters of declines, bolstering founder Richard Schulze’s bid to take over the consumer-electronics retailer. The shares climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders