Nokia Shares Soars as Mobile-Phone Profit Beats EstimatesAdam Ewing
Nokia Oyj jumped as much as 18 percent in Helsinki trading after a surprise fourth-quarter earnings recovery signaled Chief Executive Officer Stephen Elop’s plan to revive the Finnish handset maker is gaining pace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day