Boeing 787 Power System Said Focus of Special FAA ReviewSusanna Ray and Alan Levin
U.S. regulators said they will perform a far-reaching investigation of Boeing Co.’s 787 Dreamliner after a fire on a Japan Airlines Co. jet this week followed several incidents last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts