‘Girls’ Better Than Ever; Fine ‘Enlightened’: TV Review
“You’re my main hang” proves to be too little, too late for Hannah, the heartbeat of Lena Dunham’s extraordinary “Girls” on HBO, when she finally hears those words from her moody maybe-boyfriend this season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself