Mitsui to Buy Stake in EDF’s 164-Megawatt Wind Project in MexicoChisaki Watanabe
Mitsui & Co., a Japanese trading company, will invest in a 164-megawatt wind farm being built by the Mexican unit of EDF Energies Nouvelles SA of France.
Mitsui will acquire a 50 percent stake in the 5.1 billion-pesos ($399 million) Bii Stinu Wind Project in Oaxaca, Mexico, it said in a statement today. The company didn’t say how much it will pay for the stake.
The plant will start operating in June, according to the statement.
Mitsubishi Corp. said Jan. 7 it acquired a 50 percent stake in a solar power plant in France from EDF Energies Nouvelles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge