Babylon Gains Most in Four Months as CEO Sees Online Ads RisingShoshanna Solomon
Babylon Ltd. gained the most in four months after the maker of translation software said it’s set to release a new product next week and expects to continue to benefit from a surge in online advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling