Mayopoulos Says Buyback Demands Mostly Resolved After BofA DealClea Benson
Fannie Mae is about three quarters of the way through its effort to force banks to buy back failed loans originated at the housing bubble’s peak, its Chief Executive Officer Timothy Mayopoulos said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing